Colleen Abdoulah: Actionable Steps - Women and Gender Equity in the Workplace: Pt. 2
How to be a better negotiator. The difference between assertive and aggressive. Being your own worst enemy as a woman. Owning the word power.
In Part 2 of my conversation with Colleen Abdoulah, she describes actionable steps women can take to overcome gender inequity in the workplace.
- How to be a better negotiator
- The difference between assertive and aggressive
- Being your own worst enemy
- Loving yourself and respecting yourself enough to GO FOR IT
- Changing the mindset to overcompensate
- Working towards total consciousness and awareness
- How to own the word power as a woman
Colleen also takes me through surviving rape at 19, and what impact that has had on her life.